Get ready for Brexit workshops
Practical sessions to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
HM Government is offering local businesses a chance to join a practical session to help prepare for Brexit.
Join any presentation from 12:00 - 13:30, with a networking lunch after the session.
Find your local event:
- Tuesday 17th September: Cromwell Hotel, Stevenage, SG1 3AZ
- Wednesday 18th September: Elton Furze Golf Club, Peterborough, PE7 3TT
- Tuesday 24th September: Wyboston Lakes, Wyboston, MK44 3AL
- Thursday 26th September: The Apex, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 3FD
- Tuesday 1st October: Dunston Hall, Norwich, NR14 8PQ
- Tuesday 2nd October: Mulberry House, High Ongar (nr. Chelmsford), CM5 9NL
- Wednesday 9th October: Fielder Centre, Hatfield, AL10 9TP
- Thursday 10th October: Poets House, Ely, CB7 4EY
- Thursday 17th October: Lynford Hall, Thetford, IP26 5HW
- Wednesday 23rd October: Colchester Football Club, Colchester, CO4 5UP
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31st October. Join the Department for International Trade in the East of England for a lunch session to discuss how to best prepare your business for Brexit.
During the session you will hear from Jim Fanshawe from Your Export Department, who has a wealth of international experience working for UK Trade & Investment and other commercial organisations, and have the opportunity to speak with local partners during the networking lunch.
What will you learn?
You'll leave the event with information on how to create a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country. Please visit the main page to see the full list of events.
How to book
For more detailed information on each workshop and to book your place visit our online booking. Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. You must register if you want to attend.
For more information about the event please contact:
Phone: +44 (0) 1707 398 398