Applying for a job
Search for any of our current jobs and apply online.
Uttlesford District Council is the data controller for any personal information you provide to the council. For more information on your data protection rights or how to contact our Data Protection Officer, please have a look at our Privacy notices and cookies section.
You can search for any of our jobs and submit an application using our online application system.
Using the online system you can:
- Search for our current vacancies
- Save an application and return to it at a later date
- View and print your current and previous application
- Create a job alert so that you are emailed when we advertise a particular job
- Set up your basic information, to save time when you complete applications in the future
- Receive email notifications about the progress of your applications
Information about how to use the online job application system can be found below.