Search site

Reporting Unauthorised Development

Often unauthorised development is brought to the council's attention by local people.

If you notice unauthorised work occurring or which has occurred and you are concerned about its impact on your area or on your own amenities, please notify the planning department.

We will begin to investigate the complaint and keep you informed about the progress of the investigation. The Enforcement process can sometimes be quite lengthy.

Contact Enforcement

Abandoned Vehicles01799 510326 Benefit Fraud01799 510366
Flytipping01799 510326 Licensing01799 510395 or 510326
Litter01799 510326 Trade Waste01799 510545