Unauthorised development

You can tell us about any unauthorised development.

Reporting unauthorised development

If you notice unauthorised work occurring or which has occurred and you are concerned about its impact on your area or on your own amenities, please tell us.

Complete our online unauthorised development reporting form

Or you can contact us directly.


This information will then be passed on to our enforcement team to investigate.

Remember: you need to provide as much information as possible when reporting a suspected offence, you must give clear details. It would also be helpful to supply your personal details so that an officer may contact you. In accordance with the Data Protection Act your personal details will be kept private and not disclosed to a third party.