New tenant engagement
Here, in short, is what being involved with tenant engagement means.
Here is what the Tenant and Leaseholder Panel will be doing.
And this is not all, we're anticipating that the panel will develop and expand overtime to meet the needs and changes of housing in 2020 and beyond.
What we'll be doing
We'll be sharing ideas and experiences to help shape housing services for all tenants across the district.
This is what we can offer you as a member of our Tenant and Leaseholder Panel:
- Seat on Uttlesford District Council's Housing Board
- Seat on Uttlesford Norse Board
- Individual engagement
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Membership of Tpas. Tpas are leading tenant engagement experts. As a Tpas member they will give you a voice in the sector and provide you with ongoing support and guidance to help you to be involved with your Uttlesford as you landlord or to lead activity in your community.
- Virtual meetings using Zoom
Multi-agency trailer days
The multi-agency information trailer is a good example of partnership working. It carries with information on council housing services as well as advice from a range of public agencies, and we have people on hand to talk about fire safety, security and support for you in your home.
This is what we publish for tenants to keep everyone informed:
- Housing News magazine, the council's magazine for tenants
- Housing e-newsletter
- WOW newsletter (sheltered housing)
- Facebook page
Take part in:
- Scrutiny projects
- Data analysis
Help us to review:
Help to run consultations on:
- Sheltered housing
- Individual housing
National Tenant Engagement Standards
The Tpas National Engagement Standards 2020 are designed to make sure you are ready to drive improvements in engagement in the future. We will concentrate on:
- Business and strategy
- Information and communication
- Resources for engagement
- Community & wider engagement