New Cabinet at UDC
A new Cabinet has been formed at Uttlesford District Council.
At the Annual Council meeting on Tuesday (23 May) - the first meeting since the recent local elections - Cllr Petrina Lees was elected to continue her position as Leader of the Council.
Cllr Lees went on to confirm the appointments of the Cabinet, as follows:
- Deputy Leader & Portfolio Holder for Finance and the Economy - Cllr Neil Hargreaves
- Portfolio Holder for Environment and Climate Change - Cllr Neil Reeve
- Portfolio Holder for Planning - Cllr John Evans
- Portfolio Holder for Communities and Local Partnerships - Cllr Maggie Sutton
- Portfolio Holder for Housing and Equalities - Cllr Arthur Coote
In addition to the Cabinet roles, councillors were also appointed to serve on each of the council's committees - including Planning, Audit and Standards, Scrutiny, and Licensing and Environmental Health - as well as the various working groups and outside bodies.
Residents can find out who their local councillors are at: www.uttlesford.gov.uk/councillors.
- See the committee membership and Chairs for 2023/24
- See the Cabinet members and Portfolio Holder descriptions
25 May 2023