Starting your business in a digital world
This highly engaging programme will give you the edge.
Do you want to start your own business? If so, this highly engaging programme will give you the edge you want to start your own business? If so, this highly engaging programme will give you the edge.
Combining two qualifications, Creating a Business Start up with a Digital Promotion for Business we will get you prepared to set up and promote over a two week period
What you'll learn
Do you want to start a business where you are confident that you:
- know your target market and how to reach them
- can set out your business objectives
- can use digital marketing to increase revenue
- know the legal and financial needs
The course will teach you how to:
- understand the initial steps for a business start-up
- get to grips with the legal and financial considerations for a business start-up
- develop a business plan
- market your business including
- find out about digital promotion
- understand Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- understand social media and how it can help you to make an impact
About the course
This programme is delivered over two weeks, Monday to Friday via interactive Zoom sessions, workbooks and 1-2-1 expert support.
You will need access to a laptop/PC, Zoom and Microsoft Word.
This course is delivered by The LightBulb in partnership with Twin Employment and Training with funding through the European Social Fund and Skills Support for the Workforce or for the Unemployed.
To qualify you must be 16 before the 31 August 2020, have a business idea, be unemployed and claiming benefits, or be under threat of redundancy. If you are employed, you may be able to access this funding through your employer so please contact us to discuss this further.
Book onto the course
If you want to book onto a course or require further information, please contact us.
Telephone: 01268 270648