Repairs to council properties
Information on who to contact for repairs to a council owned property, what you can expect from the council and which parts of your home you are responsible for.
Booking your repairs
Uttlesford Norse, take care of your responsive repairs.
You can contact Norse by:
- Telephone: 01799 510510 - press 5 for Housing Services and then press 2 for Uttlesford Norse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After you have contacted Norse we will:
- send you confirmation of your repair by text or email and, for your peace of mind, send a photo of the person who will be carrying out your repair
- be able to offer you morning/afternoon appointments
Heating and hot water repairs and servicing
Dodd Group Ltd are working on behalf of Uttlesford Norse to maintain your heating and hot water systems. Dodd Group carry out annual services, safety checks and emergency repairs.
You can contact Dodd Group by:
- Telephone: 01799 510510 - press 5 for Housing Services and then press 2 for Uttlesford Norse and press 1 for heating and hot water.
- Email : Uttlesford@doddgroup.com Please do not use email for emergency repairs as this inbox is not monitored out of hours.
Having no hot water is not considered an emergency.
⚠ Don't forget ... always ask for identification before you let someone into your home.
All Uttlesford Norse employees and contractors carry ID and will not mind if you ask to see it. If you are still suspicious call us on 01799 510510.
If they cannot supply ID, do not let them into your home.