DevelopMe supports you in getting a job, changing career or further developing your skills and personal development.
The hub is packed with interactive tools, e-learning content and the latest job opportunities, all designed to help you navigate today's job market and grow in confidence.
Watch the video of how the DevelopMe hub as been developed by the West Essex Partnership to see what's on offer.
Register for DevelopMe
You'll need to register on the West Essex Partnership site to access the hundreds of e-learning courses. These are focused on developing your career and workplace skills with advice direct from expert career coaches and hiring managers.
Already have an account
If you've already registered, you can sign into your account via the West Essex Partnership site.
iOS and Android apps
Develop Me is now available as a mobile app on iOS and Android. The mobile app gives you 1-click access to all your career tools and learning resources wherever you are.
How DevelopMe can help you
The DevelopMe hub can help you:
- to create a personalised development planner
- get help with career options - use the career assessment to get a better understanding of your strengths, motivations and aspirations
- find advice from expert career coaches and hiring managers
- join1000s of e-learning courses focusing on developing your career and workplace skills
- with tips for enhancing your wellbeing
- find how to make your CV or job application stand out from the crowd
- to prepare for a new role
There's also a:
- job search engine to help find your perfect opportunity
- interactive interview technique program
- specialised section for 16 to 24 year olds
Your career isn't just a future thing it's about discovering who you are now as well as who you might become.
West Essex Partnership
DevelopMe has been established by the West Essex Partnership, a collaboration between Epping Forest, Harlow and Uttlesford District Councils.