Voluntary Sector Provider Grant scheme
Voluntary and charitable organisations in Uttlesford can apply for funding to help with the costs of providing essential services to local communities.
You can apply for a Voluntary Sector Provider Grant if you are:
- a registered charity
- providing services to the local community
- carrying out work that fits with the our corporate plan priorities
The grant is for revenue expenditure only and cannot be used towards capital projects such as refurbishment of buildings.
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 21 January 2022.
How to apply
You can apply using our online form.
Before you start
You should be the person authorised to make the application on behalf of your organisation.
You'll need to provide us with details about how your organisation is run and its finances including:
- the number of members, employees and volunteers
- if you receive any existing support from Uttlesford District Council
- your expected running costs for 2022/23
- income you expect to get in the current year
- your fundraising activities
- how your project fits in with our corporate plan
We'll also ask you to send us copies of your organisation's:
- most recent audited financial accounts
- medium/long term business plan
- equalities policy
- safeguarding policy, if you have one
You can upload these documents as part of your application, or you can send them to us by email.
You'll get a confirmation email with a copy of your application form after you've applied.
Contact Community Development
If you have any queries or would like to send us additional documents, please contact Sue Hayden, Community Development Officer:
- Phone: 01799 510563
- Email: email@example.com