Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Financial advice and emotional support on how you can ease the cost of living squeeze.

Report a spillage

Who to tell about a spillage on roads or public footpaths.

Spillages on the roads can lead to accidents and serious disruption. Major spillages will normally be dealt with by the emergency services.

Large spillage

To report a major incident you should contact the appropriate emergency service. 

Small spillage

You can report a problem with a small spillage to us. 

Please remember tell us where we can find the problem.

Report a spillage

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon