Vandalism can range from dropping a small piece of litter on the street through to arson and other blatant acts of vandalism.

How you report the vandalism will depend upon where it has taken place.

Vandalism to your own home should be reported to the police on their non emergency number. For residents in this area the telephone number is 101. The police will provide you with an incident number and explain how they will follow up the incident.

The Borough Council is committed to tackling all aspects of neighbourhood nuisance/harassment and anti-social behaviour. For more information please visit the anti-social behaviour and crime section of this website.

Where there is evidence of vandalism elsewhere and you wish to report it, you will need to know who owns the land. This is often difficult, so we suggest you contact us to explain the location and our staff will know if the land is linked to a council department. The problem will then be passed to the respective department to follow up.

It is unsightly and can in some instances be dangerous to the public.

Report vandalism using our online form on the Report street care and cleaning issues webpage.