Request a community trigger
Ask for a review of your anti-social behaviour case.
If you have been a victim of anti-social behaviour (ASB) you can ask for a review of your case, if you feel that it has not been dealt with adequately.
This is called a community trigger and is also known as an ASB case review. It allows victims of anti-social behaviour of any age to ask for a review of their case. The process can be used by an individual, a business or a community group.
To qualify for a community trigger you will need to have:
• Reported anti-social behaviour to the council, the Police or your housing provider three or more times in the last six months
• Reported hate crime to the council, the Police or your housing provider just once in the last six months
• Made reports about anti-social behaviour or hate crime within one month of the alleged incident taking place
How to request a community trigger
- Complete an Anti-social behaviour case review (community trigger) form
- Or call the Community Safety Team on 01799 510555
- Or write to the Community Safety Team, Council Offices, London Road, Saffron Walden, CB11 4ER