Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Financial advice and emotional support on how you can ease the cost of living squeeze.

Report graffiti

Tell us about graffiti on things like public buildings, monuments, benches and bins.

Graffiti is illegal and spoils both public and private property and can be very costly to remove. Graffiti is words or drawings, that are written, painted, sprayed or scratched on the surface of any property.

Who to contact

We are not responsible for cleaning all of the graffiti in the district.

Graffiti on Uttlesford District Council property

If you find any graffiti our our buildings or land you can report the details to us.

Report graffiti

Or you can contact us directly.

Graffiti on other property

You should report graffiti to the owner of the property it's on:

Report graffiti to the police

You should report illegal graffiti to Essex police so they can investigate it.

Check who owns the land

Sometimes you may find a problem on land that is not our responsibility. You can search The Essex Property Asset Map (EPAM) to find information on property assets across owned by Essex County Council, other district councils, unitary authorities, Department for Transport and schools.