Help and support from the Uttlesford Community Response Hub
How to get help if you are self-isolating, need financial or practical help or you're feeling isolated.
The Uttlesford Community Response Hub is available to help anyone in need.
It is run as a partnership between Uttlesford District Council, Volunteer Uttlesford and the Council for Voluntary Service in Uttlesford.
When to ask for help
You can ask for help if you:
- are self-isolating and need help with shopping or prescriptions
- are in immediate financial difficultly
- are feeling lonely and isolated
- need support with staying independent at home
- would you like advice on how to stay active
- need support if your mental health has been affected
The hub is also able to support families with children and individuals with:
- immediate assistance for gas and electricity costs
- heating oil deliveries
- food vouchers
- essential living costs such as a cooker or fridge
Get help from the hub
If you need any support or advice you can contact the hub.
Telephone: 03333 408218
Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm (except public holidays)
We aim to respond as soon as possible.
You can also get support through the Essex Wellbeing Service.
Telephone: 0300 303 9988
Find additional help on the Essex Wellbeing Service website.