Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Financial advice and emotional support on how you can ease the cost of living squeeze.

Search for planning obligations (section 106 agreements)

Find developer contributions information from section 106 (s106) agreements for your parish, ward or the whole district area.

You can search for developer contributions information for your parish, ward or the whole district area using our planning applications portal or the planning obligations database.

Search the planning applications portal

Copies of s106 agreements can be downloaded direct from our planning applications portal.

You will need to know the application number (this starts with the letters UTT) or the address of the site that you are interested in.

Search now

Search the planning obligations portal

You can find additional information on s106 agreements on our planning obligations portal.

Use the planning obligations portal to find out:

  • how much s106 income may be due
  • how much has been received
  • funds that have been allocated to infrastructure projects
  • funds that have been allocated to parish and town councils for spending

Search now

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon