Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Financial advice and emotional support on how you can ease the cost of living squeeze.

Social housing complaints: make things right

Your housing should be safe, secure and well maintained. If you have an issue with your landlord, it's now easier to make things right.

Everyone deserves a home that is safe, secure, and well maintained.

If you live in one of our council owned properties, we are responsible to fixing issues, including damp and mould, leaks, boilers or changes you need to your home if you're disabled.

We may also be able to help with anti-social behaviour, like noisy neighbours.

If you have a complaint

If you're unhappy with the service from us as your landlord you should make a complaint to us first.

Complaints could include:

  • repairs and maintenance
  • issues with communal areas
  • health and safety issues
  • anti-social behaviour
  • customer service

Be assured, you will not be penalised for making a complaint and it will not affect your tenancy.

How to complain

You can tell us if you have a complaint, a compliment or you just want to give us feedback about our housing service or any repairs we've carried out.

We have 2 stages to our complaints procedure, and each stage takes 10 working days for us to respond.

Complain about our housing services

If you are still not happy

If you're not happy with our final response to a complaint you can escalate it to the Housing Ombudsman. They are free to use, impartial and will investigate fairly.

Know your rights: find more information on social housing complaints on GOV.UK.