Environmental Services employee login to iTrent
As an Uttlesford District Council member of the Environmental Services Team you will have access to iTrent for Employee Self Service.
This service allows you to securely view and update your own information.
What you need to know
Using iTrent you can:
- see your sickness and other absence records
- book holiday
- see your payslips and P45
- submit expenses
- update your U-perform
- change personal details
- find out more about Uttlesford District Council
Login with a personal email
Members of our Environmental Services Team with a non-Uttlesford email can login with their personal email address and a password.
⚠ Remember to logout of your iTrent session when you have finished.
This will help us to make sure that your personal data is kept safe and that no one else can view or alter your records.
If you have forgotten your password you'll need to:
- click on the 'Forgotten password?' link on the login screen (this can be found under the 'Password' box)
- enter your username into the 'Username box, then click on the 'Next' button and follow the instructions
Contact Human Resources
Tel: 01799 510409