Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Advice and support to help manage the rising cost of living.

Get advice before making an application

We can give you advice before you make a planning application.

Planning general advice

Our pilot project for booking a call with a planning duty officer has now finished and we do not have any further appointments available

Planning pre-application advice

Ask for formal advice before you make a planning or listed building application. Also information on Planning Performance Agreements

Planning application FAQs

We have tried to answer some of your frequently asked questions about the planning process.

Residential planning

Find out when you need planning permission for changes to a residential building