Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Financial advice and emotional support on how you can ease the cost of living squeeze.

Moving house - garden waste collections

What to do about your garden waste collections when you move house.

If you have paid for the garden waste collection service and you move home within the Uttlesford district you can:

  • take your garden bin with you
  • decide to continue to have garden waste collections

You will need to inform us of your move so that we keep your records up-to-date.

Your collection day may also change, depending upon where you have moved to.

If you are moving away from the district we are not able to partially refund payment for the service.

Cancel the service

If you no longer need your garden waste bin, you can contact us to cancel the garden waste service.

We are not able to refund payment for the service if you decide to cancel part of the way through the year.


Tel. 01799 510510

You can also get in touch with us using alternative methods via our contact us page.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon