Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Advice and support to help manage the rising cost of living.

Change a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)

How to apply to vary a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS).

You can apply to vary a Designated Premises Supervisor, also known as a DPS, at any time. You will need to do this, for example, when a pub landlord moves on from the premises and a new one arrives.


You can only apply if you are the premises licence holder.

The proposed DPS must hold a personal licence.

How to apply

  1. Download and complete the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) variation application forms below
  2. Pay the license fee
  3. Send the completed forms and payment receipt to

Application forms

Licence Fees

  • There is a £23.00 fee.
  • To pay please calling 01799 510510 and request a receipt to submit together with your DPS variation application form and DPS consent form.

Resignation of a DPS

If you are a DPS and wish to be removed from a premises licence, you can contact the Licensing Team via email at