Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Financial advice and emotional support on how you can ease the cost of living squeeze.

Transfer a premises licence to another licence holder

Those wishing to transfer a premises into their name will need to complete a Premises licence transfer application form.

You may also wish to complete a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) variation form if you wish to sell alcohol.

How to apply

  1. Download and complete the premises licence transfer application form
  2. Download and request the current licence holder to complete the consent to transfer form.
  3. Pay the licence fee of £23.00 by calling 01799 510510 (or alternative method via our contact us page) and request a payment receipt to submit together with all necessary forms to