MiPermit - pay for parking by phone
You can pay for parking using your phone at any of our pay and display car parks.
MiPermit is an online parking account that you can use to:
- make and book stays at our car parks
- purchase season tickets
- manage your vehicle details
You can register for free to use the MiPermit service on the North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP) MiPermit portal.
How to use MiPermit
Once you've completed your registration with MiPermit, you can pay for parking using the App. You can use the service:
- online - find out how to use MiPermit online on the NEPP website
- by text message - find out how to use MiPermit by text message on the NEPP website
- over the phone - find out how to use MiPermit over the phone on the NEPP website
The MiPermit App is available to download for both Android and iPhone devices. Once set up, simply use the App to select your vehicle registration, car park location, tariff and length of stay required before paying.
You can also find a general guide to using the MiPermit app on the NEPP website.
Where you can use MiPermit
MiPermit can be used in the car parks managed for us by the North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP).
You can also use it at car parks managed by NEPP in Braintree, Colchester and Harlow and for on-street parking in Epping Forest and Tendring Districts and Station Road, Marks Tey.
More information on MiPermit on the NEPP website.