Housing Officers will carry out regular checks of all Council owned property to ensure that as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement the following conditions are adhered to; for example:
- Gardens, hedges and trees are kept in a tidy and manageable condition and are free from wrecked vehicles, household and garden rubbish.
Parking - Cars, Caravans and Trailers
- Vehicles in gardens are correctly parked on a proper hard standing with a properly constructed dropped kerb crossing.
- Vehicles parked in Council owned car parks are taxed and roadworthy.
- Caravans, trailers and lorries are not parked in communal car parks.
- Vehicles are not parked on grass verges or green amenity areas.
Should any of the above issues be identified, Housing Officers will take the appropriate action and where necessary liaise with other Agencies to help resolve these issues.
Communal Heating Charges
If the block of flats you live in has a communal heating system the cost for providing this service will be divided between all the residents and your proportion added to your rent. As a tenant you will be informed of any charges when you sign your agreement.