Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Financial advice and emotional support on how you can ease the cost of living squeeze.

Council tenants and leaseholders

Find how to report a repair, about maintaining your home or how to apply for adaptations due to a disability or health related problem. Also information on how to purchase your council home or swap it for another house.

CCTV doorbell cam

CCTV and video-equipped doorbell devices at your home

This advice will help you to understand what you need to do if you are considering installing, or have already installed, a CCTV system (or similar technology, such as video-equipped doorbell devices) on your home.

Social housing complaints: make things right

Your housing should be safe, secure and well maintained. If you have an issue with your landlord, it's now easier to make things right.

Report a repair

Who to contact for repairs to a council owned property, what you can expect from the council and which parts of your home you are responsible for

Complaints, compliments and feedback on housing repairs

We aim to provide you with a high-quality housing service and welcome all feedback

Home adaptations

How to apply for adaptations to your council home if you have a disability or a health related problem

Swap your council or housing association home

As our tenant you have the right to exchange homes with another tenant, whether it is another Uttlesford tenant, another council tenant, or the tenant of a housing association

Right to Buy: buying your council home

Find out how you can purchase your council home

Leasehold services

What it means to be a leaseholder