Toggle menu

Cost of living support

Advice and support to help manage the rising cost of living.

Manage your Council Tax online

Set up a direct debit, check your account, tell us about any changes and register for paperless billing. You can tell us if you're moving house and if you're a landlord you can tell us about a change in tenancies.

You do not need to register to use some of these services, however if you would like to view your council tax account details you will need to create a login for the portal.

Manage your Council Tax online




We have published some guidance on how to use this service:

►  Finding your key on your Council Tax bill so that you can register for an account (PDF) [221KB]

Registering and viewing your account and notices (PDF) [465KB]

Updating your details (PDF) [353KB]

Selecting paperless billing (PDF) [266KB]

Setting up a Direct Debit (PDF) [486KB]

►  New owner moving into Uttlesford (PDF) [1020KB]

Owner moving out of Uttlesford (PDF) [577KB]

►  New tenant moving into Uttlesford (PDF) [1MB]

Tenant moving out of Uttlesford (PDF) [411KB]

Requesting a Single Occupancy Discount (PDF) [507KB]

Cancelling a Single Occupancy Discount (PDF) [608KB]

Landlord reporting a tenant moving in (PDF) [866KB]

Landlord reporting a tenant moving out (PDF) [444KB]