Applying for a job
Search for our current jobs and apply online.
Working during the coronavirus pandemic
At Uttlesford District Council it is our priority to keep our staff and our community safe and throughout this pandemic we are following the government's advice on Covid-19 safety measures. Wherever possible our staff are working from home and where this isn't possible we are ensuring that Covid-19 safety measures are in place within the workplace.
You can search for our jobs and submit an application using our online application system.
Using the online system you can:
- search for our current vacancies
- save an application and return to it at a later date
- view and print your current and previous application
- create a job alert so that you are emailed when we advertise a particular job
- set up your basic information, to save time when you complete applications in the future
- receive email notifications about the progress of your applications
If you do not have access to the internet or a desktop computer, you can use self-service desk top computers at your local library.
Uttlesford District Council is the data controller for any personal information you provide to the council. For more information on your data protection rights or how to contact our Data Protection Officer, please have a look at our Privacy notices and cookies section.
Additional information and help
Help and guidance on how to use our online job application system.