Tenant and Leaseholder Panel
If you're a council tenant or leaseholder, you can have your say on how the housing service is run.
The Tenant and Leaseholder Panel reviews the services we offer to all of our tenants and leaseholders in order to identify where they aren't meeting their needs or service standards. The panel then makes recommendations to us to improve the way we do things.
How to get involved
If you are an Uttlesford District Council tenant or leaseholder you can apply to join the Tenant and Leaseholder Panel.
Contact Nicole Shephard-Lewis, Tenant Liaison officer for more information.
Telephone: 01799 510571
What we'll expect of you
As a member of the Tenant and Leaseholder Panel we'll expect you to:
- attend meetings and join in any discussions
- take part in training sessions when necessary
- work independently and as part of a team
- understand and analyse complex reports and information
As a member of our Tenant and Leaseholder Panel we can offer you:
- a seat on Uttlesford District Council's Housing Board
- a seat on Uttlesford Norse Board
- individual engagement with officers and councillors
- opportunity to take part in surveys and questionnaires
- membership of Tpas - the leading tenant engagement experts. As a Tpas member they will give you a voice in the sector and provide you with ongoing support and guidance to help you to get involved with Uttlesford as your landlord or to lead activity in your community
- opportunities to look at the service with a critical eye and via a variety of methods make recommendations for improvements
Latest meeting minutes
Contact Nicole Shephard-Lewis, Tenant Liaison officer for copies of the minutes of past meetings.
Tenant and leaseholder engagement
You can give us feedback online, join a tenant and leaseholder group or forum, take part in events, surveys or consultations and workshops.
Find out more about how you can give us your views.