Draft Local Plan (Regulation 18) Consultation - Engagement Events
A number of drop-in exhibitions have been held across the district so that residents and businesses could find out more about the proposals within the new Uttlesford Draft Local Plan.
The events were held on:
- Monday 13 November, 5pm to 8pm - Priors Green Community Hall, Bennet Canfield, Little Canfield, Dunmow CM6 1YE
- Tuesday 14 November, 5pm to 8pm - Saffron Walden Town Hall, Market Street CB10 1HR
- Wednesday 15 November, 5pm to 8pm - Manuden Village Community Centre, David Collins Drive CM23 1EH
- Thursday 16 November, 5pm to 8pm - The Dourdan Pavilion, The Causeway, Great Dunmow CM6 2AA
- Monday 27 November, 5pm to 7pm - Newport Village Hall, Station Road CB11 3PL
These events were open to all.
The purpose was to provide residents and businesses with information to help them make informed comments on the draft plan during the consultation.
In addition, an information point providing a more general overview of the draft plan can be viewed during normal opening hours at the Uttlesford District Council offices in Saffron Walden.
For anyone unable to attend the exhibitions or information point
- Exhibition presentation - this presentation was played on a loop at the events.
- - this content was displayed on the exhibition boards at the events.